No, I’m not claiming that I’m the new Indeed or Linkedin, but I’ve posted this job listing here just because of 3 main reasons:
- Despite the fact that I’m from Syria, and American Football is considered something out of the ordinary and no one really thinks about it as a sport, not to mention watching it, I’M IN LOVE WITH THE NFL! That’s why it’s one of my dreams and hopefully gonna cross it out from my bucket list to go to any NFL game, especially a Seahawks’ one.
- Marketing is my specialization and passion besides hospitality and restaurants management!
- I also love Canada, I breathe Canada, and almost know everything about Canada!
So, in case someone saw this job posting, hopefully, he or she might achieve my dream and get this job!
Apply here: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/isilogin.guid?GUID=&METHOD=GET&REALMOID=06-5f6b178c-b011-1022-a4bf-8500b9840000&SMAGENTNAME=-SM-Tx8njLF50vbeyF2hNVzyDw2WKF%2B1i4EKIFcR%2Fk1N54Qynuw89Bcb9VQClahcJwV3&SMAUTHREASON=0&TYPE=33554433&__tx_annotation=false&c=1123141&d=External&isa=Recruiter&r=5000223841806#/
University degree or equivalent
Job Title: Manager, Media & Marketing
Position Type: Contract — Full Time
Location: NFL Canada — Toronto
Travel Requirements: 10-15%
Minimum Education Requirement: University degree or equivalent
Years of Relevant Experience: 2-4yrs in relevant media planning, digital media operations, or similar.
Reporting to the Manager, Marketing & Events, NFL Canada is seeking a Manager, Media & Marketing. This new position, will play a critical role in supporting the growth of our fan base and in building the equity of our NFL brand. It will work collaboratively with each of our media partners, to help drive fan recruitment and engagement, through increased consumption of our programming. This role will work across all relevant platforms — TV, digital, social and direct to consumer CRM.
- Provide strategic and functional leadership to NFL Canada’s TV and digital media partner’s, that will support our goals of increasing our fan base, improving fan engagement and driving increased consumption of our content (games, programming assets, promotions).
- Accountable for the planning, executing and reporting, for our NFL institutional media investments that support both our corporate partners’ marketing efforts, as well as prioritized NFL campaigns, across all platforms with emphasis on digital.
- Lead the internal approval process, for all partner advertising creative, across all platforms.
- Support local media negotiations, in collaboration with NY based media team.
- Will be responsible for managing the macro timelines, to ensure campaigns are delivered and ultimately served to the fan, as per the media plans.
- Work closely with brand and fan insights teams, to ensure relevant data and knowledge is shared with each key partner, to affect the greatest impact on our fans.
- Will drive innovation in the media area for Canada, and be directly linked with key teams in NY and LA that are accountable for media / platform innovations.
- Provide regular reporting on relevant KPIs (eg audience measurement, ratings tracking, analysis) to ensure that our strategies, plans and investments are tracking to deliver on our goals.
- Lead all relevant business process routines with each key media partner, ultimately with the goal improved collaboration and shared accountability on the performance KPIs.
- Will provide, as necessary, ad hoc support to the marketing team as needed in the areas of strategic planning and event management.
Relevant Experience Required:
The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of progressively expanding experience in the planning, execution or operationalizing media in a leading organization. They will have a strong understanding of the Canadian media and business landscape, with a deep understanding of the ever-changing world of digital marketing. A strong acumen on brand building, will be an asset. The ideal candidate will be a strong self-starter, capable of working in and across complex matrix organizations, where collaboration and team work, are hallmark capabilities.
NFL Organizational Values:
The successful candidate, must possess and demonstrate the core values of the NFL:
Respect: Everyone matters, everyone contributes.
Integrity: We always look to make the right call.
Responsibility to Team: As a team, we support one another. We depend on one another.
Resiliency: We set high standards, and continuously strive for excellence.