I’m going to start this series with my favorite rapper: Tech N9ne, Aaron Dontez Yates (born November 8, 1971), is an American rapper from Kansas City – Missouri, songwriter, record producer, actor, and entrepreneur. In 1999, he and business partner Travis O’Guin founded the record label Strange Music. He has sold over two million albums and has had his music featured in film, television, and video games.In 2009, he won the Left Field Woodie award at the mtvU Woodie Awards.
There are many hot songs from this guy, but I’m here to present you my personal top 7 with links to Youtube:
- Straight Out The Gate: Powerful, eye opening and raw! The song is featuring System Of A Down star Serj Tankian: Straight Out The Gate
- Fragile: 3 words for you “Believe in yourself”, another masterpiece featuring ¡MAYDAY!, Kendall Morgan and the one and only Kendrick Lamar! Fragile
- On The Bible: Hands down one of the best gangsta rap songs ever! This hit features Zuse and the king T.I! On The Bible
- Alone: Do you think that rappers don’t feel alone? Tech tells you about the reality in this sad song featuring his best friend Krizz Kaliko: Alone
- Aw Yeah? Tech can be a pretty angry dude, well, this song came shortly after his mother’s death, I can classify this as Tech’s most serious song ever: Aw Yeah?
- Demons: The name itself could give away how dark this song is, matter of fact, the whole K.O.D (stands for King Of Darkness) album was a one-way ticket to the shadow realm. The Academy Award winners Three 6 Mafia were featured in this gem: Demons
- Last Sad Song: Since K.O.D was too dark for the fans, Tech came up with The Lost Scripts of K.O.D as a way to brighten the mood a little bit, another masterpiece on Michael Jackson’s Give In To Me tunes, like almost every Tech’s song, Krizz Kaliko is the guest: Last Sad Song